Website Design Shrewsbury, Shropshire, West Midlands
Interactive Information Services is a creative web development company situated near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, West Midlands, specialising in Website Design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Content Management Systems (CMS).
Website Design, Development, Marketing and Hosting
Our team are constantly researching into new Website technologies, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and marketing strategies and keeping up to date with design trends to keep your website ahead of your competition.
The services we offer are:
- Domain name registration
- Domain hosting on our own dedicated Windows servers
- Your own email account with your domain.
- Website design and website construction
- Brochure websites at budget prices
- Content Managed websites hosted on our server which you can administer from any web browser.
- Bespoke website with content management and e-commerce enabled.
- Google maps integration
- Postcode look up facility
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google pay per click campaigns
The Interactive Information Services portfolio ranges from small brochure type web sites to full blown bespoke content management systems.
Our websites are designed to very high standards and conform to the W3C XHTML and CSS standards and also pass the WAI accessibility standard.
Our dynamic websites combine XHTML and ColdFusion web application technology, for Content Management Systems and e-commerce sites, for example, online Business Directories, membership websites, community websites, school websites and local council websites all adhering to the Information Commissioners Office guidelines.
SME Business IT Consultancy
We help your business achieve its potential on the world wide web by providing solutions that will get your message across to your audience, generate more business, save costs and communicate with your customers effectively.
- Training on all aspects from creating backup to using MS Office products. (We are a Microsoft Partner)
- A back up facility that backs up your important files to a bank vault in London
- Computer, broadband and peer to peer network problems sorted.
- A remote desktop help desk to help sort out your computer problems during office hours.
- A helping hand to make sure your business is getting the best out of IT
- Computer consultancy